Check out a pack of abandoned, broken wood and brick buildings, rocks and foliage that you can use to create all kinds of structures in UE4. Free of charge in November!
The set includes "a collection of quality, modular brick and wood structures with colorful foliage, beautiful and customizable translucent water surface for your project," according to Matima studio. It features a range of high-quality meshes with customizable shaders and high-resolution textures.
Please note that most materials have in-engine vertex paintable features like wetness, moss coverage and color variation. You can also add interiors if needed.
- Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation: Yes
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Size: from 512 to 4k
- Collision: Yes, mostly hand made.
- Vertex Count: from 90 to 11906
- LODs: Yes
- Number of Meshes: 306
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 20 materials, 123 instance
- Number of Textures: 106
You can learn more and get the pack here.